Hot Shot Flying Insect Killer 3 (Aerosol) (15 oz)
- Kills houseflies, mosquitoes and other flying insects
- Kills by contact
- Kills up to 4 weeks*
- Clean, fresh scent
*Against mosquitoes and houseflies on non-porous surfaces
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Do not water the treated area to the point of runoff.
- Do not make applications during rain.
- All outdoor applications must be limited to spot or crack-and-crevice treatments only, except for the following permitted uses:
- Treatment to soil or vegetation around structures
- Applications to lawns, turf and other vegetation
- Applications to building foundations, up to a maximum height of 3 ft. Other than applications to building foundations, all outdoor applications to impervious surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways, patios, porches and structural surfaces (such as windows, doors and eaves) are limited to spot and crack-and-crevice applications only.
- Application is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to sewers, storm drains, water bodies or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.
In the home, all food-processing surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment or thoroughly washed before use. Exposed food should be covered or removed.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Do not use on surfaces that can be harmed or stained by water. Hold container upright and aim spray away from face and body.
To kill wasps, hornets, yellow jackets and bees: Use in late evening or early morning when insects are at rest. Spray liberally into hiding and breeding places, especially under attic rafters, contacting as many insects as possible. Repeat as necessary.
AS A SPACE SPRAY: To kill houseflies, mosquitoes, cluster flies, gnats, fruit flies and flying moths: Close all doors and windows. Point nozzle upward. Direct spray mist to all parts of room, especially windows and other light sources that attract insects. Fill room with mist, then leave treated area immediately. Keep room closed for at least 15 minutes. Ventilate room when treatment is completed. Repeat as necessary.
For houseflies, mosquitoes, cluster flies, gnats and flying moths: For use only as an aid in reducing the annoyance from these insects. Spray outside surfaces of screens, doors, window frames or wherever these insects may enter the building. Also treat surfaces around light fixtures on porches, in garages, and other places where insects congregate. Repeat as necessary.
To kill bees, wasps, hornets and yellow jackets: Use in late evening or early morning when insects are at rest. Aim spray at nest openings in ground, bushes and in cracks and crevices that may harbor nests. Saturate nest openings and contact as many insects as possible. Repeat as necessary.
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
CAUTION. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with skin or clothing.
If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.
This product is extremely toxic to fish. Do not apply directly to water.
Physical or Chemical Hazards
Contents under pressure. Do not store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting. Do not apply this product in conduits, motor housings, junctions and switch boxes, or other electrical equipment because of possible shock hazard.
We Also Recommend
Warp Brothers Poly-Cover® Plastic Sheeting (6X10-C 10 x 100 ft. 6 Mil)
STIHL BGA 57 Battery Powered Blower (W/ AK 20 Battery & AL 101 Charger)